nl en

History

Quality as a tradition
On 1 October 1977 in Nieuwendijk, watersports enthusiast Cees van Maastricht, together with his friend Chris Dolislager, decided to take his shot at independence. In a 12 x 9m concrete shed next to his house, his hobby became a real business. In the first few years, every vessel he crafted drew its inspiration from ‘The Alm’. Their partners did their bit for the business, organising the administration and bookkeeping. The number of commissions grew steadily, and soon, a second boat shed had to be constructed. In 1987, the business activities were relocated to a 40 x 15m shed in the Beatrixhaven in Werkendam. However, the ceaseless growth of the business saw it once again outgrow its home base, and a further relocation in 1999 took the business to new 30 x 30m premises on the Steurgat. Since this time, the next generation has taken the reins and management of the business is conducted by Cees’ son Jacco van Maastricht, together with Arie Pruissen.

News

Archief

For sale: Almtrawler 1600 AD
04/07/2017

lees meer

Grand Voyager 62
19/06/2017

lees meer

Preparation of new orders
16/01/2017

lees meer